Hardcore Brony Hardcore Brony

Nice job. As a closet brony I can relate. Never met anyone that into mlp fim.

Batman Hates Bronies Batman Hates Bronies

I'm a brony and batman fan! I thought you guys did a great job on the art and voice acting! I don't know what I would change.

Ganon's Therapist Ganon's Therapist

great few concept problems

a lot of the Gerudos were warriors. There must have been a lot of guy stuff for him, such as learning how to fight in dugeons and what not.

The Many Kirbys Collab The Many Kirbys Collab

Best so far

We need more Kirby colabs. This was really funny and playful, "some" of the art and jokes were a little under par,but it's not a huge problem. I really LOVE this colab. Nice touch with the option selection and music. Keep up the good work!

.Oh Yeah Gurl. .Oh Yeah Gurl.

stop....

I know what your doing....don't make me say it. Sorry I couldn't join the zero party but I thought the song was nice. There's not that much animation to it, just going back from on pic to another. And the message wasn't worth the joke, especially for a "E" rated flash.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Meet me in the back alley of Apple bees in two hours. There you will find your adult content.

One Wish Upon a Star One Wish Upon a Star

cute girl X3

Very funny ending, also good animation.

Bleach 166 Bleach 166

one of my favorite scenes

The animation was smooth. It's not often you can see artwork with that good of detail with animation like that.

TomatoSoup Finds Love TomatoSoup Finds Love

tomato penis.

Animation needs some work. It would go a lot better if you put more frames in. I didn't think it was going to be that quick, but the story was okay.

Also a replay button would be nice.

Little-Rena responds:

Yeah, well, I'm a bit lazy

lolicatgirls_720p.swf lolicatgirls_720p.swf

Title issue

This flash does deserve a much better score.

What I had a problem with is the title of the flash. I know what a "loli" is and the fact that I favorite it makes me seem kinda like a pervert. I liked your work a lot so I checked this out knowing there were no underaged girls. For that though I give you a 9

vp.swf vp.swf

cute loop

Animation with you is great as usually. Unlike many loops, this is cute! The transition at the end of the song could be smoother but it's okay.

You deserve more credit for you work then most people!