In the snow In the snow

I really like the song. It reminds me a lot of the Classical style music I would hear in Final Fantasy games.

By the way, can i use this for a demo reel?

Lumina33 responds:

A demo reel..? What is exactly thiiis..? (I'm not english in fact ^^') Well, I guess it is sort of movie or video game..? Well, you can use it if you credit me! Of course!! :D
Thanks for your review!! ^^

Sonic Casino Remix Sonic Casino Remix

blending

You are getting better, but I have some suggestions

I like the concept of blending the original with a more rap sound, but the sounds don't complement eachother. The rap sounds didn't really change or add anything to the song, but it almost did. I was waiting too see if it would bring some new sounds to blend more but it didn't.

Don't get me wrong you concept is great, the sounds just didn't go too well together. Just try experimenting more, and you will find it for sure!

OoT - Zelda's Lullaby [Re OoT - Zelda's Lullaby [Re

majestic

It's a great remake of such a great song. The only word I can think of is majestic.

MusicWizard responds:

Thanks!

-Control: Damage- -Control: Damage-

awesome

great for a rave!

The songs just blend so well.

soft keys with freestyle soft keys with freestyle

great

You did a very nice job on this! Love that background music and those rhymes!

youngcasper responds:

hey i greatly appriciate the support all the way, thanks for the 10 spot :)

Binary Emisions ~P~ Binary Emisions ~P~

kinda addicting.

The loop had a pretty smooth transition. I like the energy of the song plus the sounds were mixed very well.

Overall its a great song!

Kirby 64 - Aqua Star Stage 2 Kirby 64 - Aqua Star Stage 2

lively

This song make me feel happy inside. It's the type of song that gets played when the whole world is finally at peace and there's hungery cute pink aliens around.