All 26 art Reviews

Pinki Pi Pinki Pi

Not bad. It's watercolor? I honestly couldn't tell because it can that playful crayon feel. Nice job for watercolor. Interesting that it came out that way.

Also yaaaay pinkie!

AW HELL NAW! AW HELL NAW!

crazy killing! Love it!

wish I could zoom in.

In The Safety Of One's Room In The Safety Of One's Room

cute.

It too me a bit to realize it was four different songs. Good uses of balance and weight. Good art style. 5.

Depression Comic Depression Comic

Your artwork is pretty good.

I can't remember if I ever felt like that. I know that I felt like my art wasn't good enough.

The point is there is another point to art then just being "the best". For me, art is all about giving some form of life. We might not get our vision exact or portray exactly how we want it, but as <a href="http://emikay.newgrounds.com/news/">EmiKay</a> said in one of her blogs, your style will make a person want to draw like you.

Do you remember seeing some art as a kid or your favor cartoon and remember how it made you feel? Think about that instead of thinking about how perfect it's not. If you focus too much on detail you might lose the meaning of want you wanted to show in the first place. Nothing in life is perfect, but that doesn't stop us from trying to be our best at the things we love. It encourages us to work harder the next day with a smile in our hearts.

Now for the review. I like your art style. I can't quite put my figure one it but it seems familiar. Like GrayTimber I like the fact that it's done by hand. And yes, it does remind me of Tim Burton.

FrostDrive responds:

You bring up a point that I can't possibly argue with.
Thanks for sharing that. (:
I'll certainly think about it every time I draw now. ^^

Cupid Cupid

It's beautiful. And it's cute too. Just perfect.

Twilight Sparkle Launcher Twilight Sparkle Launcher

Shut up and take my money!!!!

I want one. Nailed it again. Also cute.

Pinkie Pie Launcher Pinkie Pie Launcher

very nice

You nailed it. I like Pinkie Pie's expression too, makes her look cuter ^ ^.

Love Me Dead- Stein Love Me Dead- Stein

simply awesome

The piece is simply beautiful. I love all the detail! How long did it take you to do this?

Madame-origami responds:

Let's see.... I started sketching it Spring break and finished it in July, so 3 months xD

Thank you very much!

Fever of the Mad Fever of the Mad

nice

I think I saw this version of him somewhere. Don't know which production.

Very nice detail in the shoulders.

Lucy Lucy

yay lucy!

It's nice to see Fail Tail art here. She is one of my favorite characters in the series.

I don't see any problems.

Btw, where is her whip?